The Committee for Helping Others (CHO) has been serving Vienna, Oakton, Dunn Loring and Merrified since 1969.
Supported by local individuals, civic organizations, and churches, CHO provides simple, loving help to people in need right here in our community.
No Expired Food
The CHO Food Drive runs from November 1 through December 28th, 2019 and is used to stock local food pantries to help those in the Vienna, Virginia area.
Look for collection boxes at:
- Ben & Jerry’s at 136 Maple Avenue, West
- Vienna Arts Society at 243 Church Street, NW Suite 100 on the Lower Level
- Bike@Vienna at 128-A Church Street, NW
- Caffe Amouri at 107 Church Street, NE
- SourceCore Fitness at 901 Glyndon Street, SE
- Evolution Fitness at 216 Dominion Drive, NE
- Vienna Rexall Drug Center at 150 Maple Avenue, West
- Drs. Covel, Stack & Henon at 120 Beulah Road, NE
- Drs. Rudolph & Paino at 307 Maple Avenue, West
- Patrick Henry Library at 101 Maple Avenue, East
- Vienna Community Center at 120 Cherry Street, SE Vienna VA 22180